Prof. Elvis AU Wai-Kwong
MSc (UrbPlan) with Distinction (HKU)
MSc (Finance) (LondonU)
Au, Elvis W.K. and Lam, KC, “Strategic Environmental Assessment of Territorial Development Strategy in Hong Kong”, in Wood, Christopher and others (ed), Strategic Environmental Assessment in Land Use Planning, Earthscan, 2005.
Au, Elvis W.K. and Hui, Simon, “Learning by doing: EIA Follow-up in Hong Kong”, in Morrison-Saunders, Augus and Arts, Jos (ed), Assessing Impact – Handbook of EIA and SEA Follow-up, Earthscan, 2004, Chapter 9.
Au, Elvis W.K., “Environmental Planning and Impact Assessment of Major Development Projects in Hong Kong”, in W.S. Wong and Edwin Chan (ed), Building Hong Kong – Environmental Considerations, Hong Kong University Press, 2000, Chapter 11.
Au, Elvis W.K., “Status and progress of environmental assessment in Hong Kong: facing the challenges in the 21st century”, Impact Assessment and Project Appraisal, Volume 16, number 2, June 1998.
- Climate change, energy and urban planning
- Sustainable waste management
- Strategic environmental planning
- Environmental assessment and management
- Low carbon city planning
- Circular economy and waste management
- Strategic environmental assessment
- EIA and smart management
- 3D GIS applications and digital twins
- Adjunct Professor, Department of Geography and Department of Urban Planning and Design, University of Hong Kong
- Adjunct Professor, Public Policy Division, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology