Dr. HUANG Yefang, Lucy
MSc (East China Normal)
Huang Y (2015), Population Inequality in Hong Kong: from Poverty to Social Exclusion, presented in the IGU Regional Conference “Geography, Culture and Society for our Future Earth”, Moscow, August 2015
Huang Y (2014) The Development of Shanghai as an International Shipping Centre, presented in the IGU Regional Conference: Changes Challenges Responsibility, Organized by International Geographical Union, Kraków, Poland, August 2014
Huang Y (2009), The Growth of Global hub Port Cities under Globalisation: The Case of Shanghai International Shipping Centre, International Development Planning Review, Vol. 31, Iss. 4, pp 423-444.
Huang Y and Y Leung (2009), Measuring Regional Inequality: A Comparison of Coefficient of Variation and Hoover Concentration Index, The Open Geography Journal, Vol. 2, pp. 25-34.
Huang Y (2008), Chapter 11: Guangxi, In Y Yeung and J Shen (eds), The Pan-Pearl River Delta: an Emerging Regional Economy in a Globalizing China, Hong Kong: The Chinese University Press, pp 299-329.
Huang Y, Y Leung and J Shen (2007), Cities and Globalization: An International Cities Perspective, Urban Geography, Vol. 28, No.3, 209-231.
黃葉芳, 梁怡, 沈建法 (2007), 全球化與城市國際化: 國際城市的一項實證研究, <<世界地理研究>>, 第16卷, 第2期, 1-9頁
Huang Y. and J. Shen (2004), Chapter 18 Guangxi, In Y. Yeung and J. Shen (eds), Developing China’s West: A Critical Path to Balanced National Development, Hong Kong: Chinese University Press, 463-502.
Shen J. and Y. Huang (2003), “The Working and Living Space of the ‘Floating Population’ in China”, Asian Pacific Viewpoint, 44(1), 51-62.
Huang Y. (2002), “Decomposition of Regional Inequalities in Jiangsu since 1978”, Asian Geographer 21(1-2), 145-158.
Huang Y. and Y. Leung (2002) “Analysis Regional Industrialisation in Jiangsu Province Using Geographically Weighted Regression”, Journal of Geographical Systems, 4, 233-249.
Huang Yefang (2000) “Spatial Dynamics of Industrialization in Jiangsu Province of China”, The Journal of Chinese Geography, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 129-140.
- Introductory Geography
- Urban and Regional Development
- Statistical Applications in Geography
- Global Food Resources
- Regional Economic Development in China
- Urban Studies
- Statistical Analysis in Geography
- Chairperson, Staff-Student Consultative Committee, GRM, CUHK
- Shaw College Coordinator, GRM, CUHK
- Mainland Admissions Coordinator, GRM, CUHK
- Member, Admissions and School Partnership Committee, GRM, CUHK
- Member, Library Committee, GRM, CUHK
- Member, Scholarship and Student Exchange Committee, GRM, CUHK
- Member, Student Discipline Committee, Faculty of Social Science, CUHK
- Warden of Hostel II, Shaw College, CUHK
- Ex-officio Member, Student Hostel Management Committee, Shaw College, CUHK
- Member, Residence Selection Sub-Committee, Shaw College, CUHK
- Member, General Education Committee, Shaw College, CUHK
- Member, Student Discipline Committee, Shaw College, CUHK
- Secretary, Commission of Quantitative Geography, The Geographical Society of China